Link Medical Ltd, distributors for the Spectrum Dynamics range of Gamma Cameras, announce that…
The sole focus of Spectrum Dynamics is the development of high-definition, functional imaging technology that meets the clinical and workflow demands of today’s diagnostic imaging market. A field void of major gamma camera developments for the past two decades.
Spectrum Dynamics is synonymous with industry breakthrough. With a diverse portfolio that includes over 70 patents, patent applications and preparation applications, plus accessories that assure quality control and complete patient data collection and verification throughout the imaging process.
D-Spect Cardio is the latest innovation from Spectrum Dynamics and combines all the benefits of D-Spect-Vista with even greater performance and versatility.
D-SPECT Cardio features for advanced cardiac imaging:
- Flexible scan/chair positioning: based on patient needs
- Digital detectors allow customized workflow: dose/time
- Touch screen positioning monitor on gantry
- True native planar imaging for Amyloid and MUGA applications
- Stress only option: EMAC Attenuation Correction option
- Rapid dynamic acquisitions for Myocardial Flow Reserve (MFR): The addition of MFR to SPECT MPI provides the ability to potentially add important clinical and prognostic information to the patient study. Enabled by the cardio centric design of the D-SPECT® and temporal resolution of the CZT digital technology, MFR is an exciting new addition to SPECT practice.
- Fast results*: The D-SPECT® Cardio can acquire a complete gated SPECT study in as little as 2-3 minutes, improving clinical workflow and reducing the chance of patient motion.
(*Total imaging time may vary based on patients’ BMI)
- Dose reduction: The extremely high sensitivity of the D-SPECT® Cardio detectors allows for dramatic reductions in injected dose. Patients and staff benefit from the lower radiation dose.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information.
Visit the Spectrum Dynamics website here.
What our customers say
“Department will benefit from the decreased acquisition time and increased throughput the D-SPECT offers. We look forward to adding its SPECT coronary flow capabilities to our established regional service.”
‘”As one of the country’s busiest Nuclear Cardiology Departments we have greatly benefited from the flexibility that the digital CZT technology in the D-SPECT offers us. In particular, the increased sensitivity of the system has had a major impact on increasing patient throughput in the department allowing us to continue to recover from the COVID-19…
“We’re excited by the possibility of increased sensitivity, improved workflow and reduced doses, as well as the potential of new applications of dynamic 3D SPECT. We are thrilled that our patients in Bath will be the first in the UK to benefit from this exciting new technology.“
“The higher sensitivity facilitates much faster scans, improving patient experience and allowing an increased patient throughput. The team recognizes the real potential the VERITON-CT has over other systems and looks forward to working with Spectrum Dynamics to develop new and exciting imaging technology.“
“The Nuclear Medicine Department has two gamma cameras and performs around 4,500 examinations a year. We are replacing the older gamma camera with a VERITON-CT system, as we feel this is the best on the market. We want to use the increased quality of imaging and speed of scanning to improve our clinical outcomes and patient experience.”