Link Medical Ltd, distributors for the Spectrum Dynamics range of Gamma Cameras, announce that…
The sole focus of Spectrum Dynamics is the development of high-definition, functional imaging technology that meets the clinical and workflow demands of today’s diagnostic imaging market. A field void of major gamma camera developments for the past two decades.
Spectrum Dynamics is synonymous with industry breakthrough. With a diverse portfolio that includes over 70 patents, patent applications and preparation applications, plus accessories that assure quality control and complete patient data collection and verification throughout the imaging process. Now, another first from Spectrum Dynamics:
The World’s first CZT multi-detector SPECT system
With 360 degree detector coverage, and unique proximity sensors providing 3X volumetric sensitivity vs current technologies, no other nuclear medicine system is able to get as close as VERITON.
- Organ optimized proximity scanning for superior body contouring
- Unlike the Anger design the whole detector FOV is used
- Superior 3D image quality for improved lesion detection
- Simultaneous scanning shortens exam time/improves efficiency
- Lower radiation doses…less injected activity
- No collimator exchange allows more rapid workflow
- New advanced applications due to CZT digital technology & detector design
- Rapid SPECT scans – 3 minute bed positions for bone scans
- Multi-view planar
CZT alone is not the answer for improved image quality and shorter examination times.
Introducing the 360° Contour Scanning
- 2 large flat detectors
- Larger average distance to source
- Inefficient photon detection
- Indirect photon conversion reduces SNR
- Lead collimators interfere with image quality
- Multi-collimator exchange
- Outdated imaging technology
- 12 independent detector arms
- Designed to more closely contour to the patient
- Maximum photon detection
- State-of-the-art direct digital conversion
- Pixel Registered Tungsten collimators
- No collimator exchange
- Constant full 360° patient coverage
- Focussed SPECT scanning for improved sensitivity and resolution
Please get in touch if you would like any further information.
Visit the Spectrum Dynamics website here.
What our customers say
“Department will benefit from the decreased acquisition time and increased throughput the D-SPECT offers. We look forward to adding its SPECT coronary flow capabilities to our established regional service.”
‘”As one of the country’s busiest Nuclear Cardiology Departments we have greatly benefited from the flexibility that the digital CZT technology in the D-SPECT offers us. In particular, the increased sensitivity of the system has had a major impact on increasing patient throughput in the department allowing us to continue to recover from the COVID-19…
“We’re excited by the possibility of increased sensitivity, improved workflow and reduced doses, as well as the potential of new applications of dynamic 3D SPECT. We are thrilled that our patients in Bath will be the first in the UK to benefit from this exciting new technology.“
“The higher sensitivity facilitates much faster scans, improving patient experience and allowing an increased patient throughput. The team recognizes the real potential the VERITON-CT has over other systems and looks forward to working with Spectrum Dynamics to develop new and exciting imaging technology.“
“The Nuclear Medicine Department has two gamma cameras and performs around 4,500 examinations a year. We are replacing the older gamma camera with a VERITON-CT system, as we feel this is the best on the market. We want to use the increased quality of imaging and speed of scanning to improve our clinical outcomes and patient experience.”